In episode one, I interview Jonathan Friendman – Partner at LionBird, an Israeli-American VC.
Jonathan also have a very active blog called VCPOV (Venture Capital Point of View), and his guest post have been featured on VentureBeat, TechCrunch and other top publications.
- Jonathan’s journey, from entrepreneur to VC investor
- His blog VCPOV and why he thinks it’s so important for investors to blog.
- How LionBird VC was started, what micro VC means and why digital health
- Some of LionBird’s portfolio companies: TYTO, physIQ, ShopClues
- LionBird’s Internal Startup Assessment Template – Link
- The differences between Israeli and American entrepreneurs
- And more…
Interested in learning how to build your startup? Let’s connect – Link